The time has come: dorm rooms are decorated, classes are in full swing, and campus clubs are getting back up and running. Who needs New Years to make goals? A new semester is the perfect excuse to focus on making some changes in your life and work on keeping yourself accountable.
This is my 3rd semester doing this, and each time I am surprised at how far I have come in such a little time!
There are 15 weeks in a semester at my University, so I’ve decided to make 15 Goals for 15 Weeks! Here they are:
By the end of the Fall 2015 Semester I want to…
1. Save $1,000 in my savings account.
2. Get at least a B in every class. (Bonus points if I go beyond that and make The Dean’s List!)
3. Not miss any deadlines for my Her Campus Chapter.
4. Double my traffic on this blog. Go big or go home, why not? (Right now I am at 100,000 views per month. I would like to double that to 200,000 though I would be way happy if I even got half that far!)
5. Go to the gym or workout classes at least once week. (I have some health problems that make this incredibly difficult for me.. as well as a crazy busy schedule!)
6. Find a good place on campus to help me do work, avoid procrastination, and focus that isn’t my dorm room.
7. Work at least one theatrical show and have it not make my grades suffer.
8. Post on this blog at least 8 times each month.
9. Not spend over $150 a month on food.
10. Grow my Her Campus Chapter followers by at least 100 on each social media platform (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!)
11. Officially declare my major and minor.
12. Get a passport.
13. Overall feel more well rested and energized.
14. Go someplace I’ve never been before. (Seriously, anywhere!)
15. Schedule in some “me” time. (shoutout to my friend Nikki for coming up with that one!)
What are your goals for the next few weeks?