I’m so sorry to be the bearer of bad news… but it’s coming. Finals week.
The flood of papers, essays, projects, presentations, exams, study guides, note cards, late nights, coffee runs, study groups, meetings, and other commitments… it’s overwhelming.
I can relate.
Take a deep breath.
Now keep reading.
In hectic times like this it can be near impossible to take care of your own health, mental and physical, while not letting any of your other responsibilities fall to the back burner.
I feel that I have throughout helped you prepare for the actual studying with my guides for study tips, time management, and more.. so I thought we would change things up and focus on the time you don’t spend studying.
Here I’ve rounded up a plethora of great resources to help you get through this week, as stress-free as possible.
Need a study break? Trying any of these activities is a sure-fire way to give you a productive break away from that paper for a little bit. Just don’t forget to get back to it soon!
- 5 Quick Ways to Relieve Stress by The College Prepster
- Yoga Poses That Help De-Stress by StyleCaster
- 10 Ways to Instantly De-Stress by Daily Makeover
- 11 Stress Fighting Foods by Women’s Health Magazine
- 10 Must-Have Snacks for Your College Dorm Room by The Young Hopeful
- 8 Brain Foods to Help You Ace Finals by Her Campus
Dorm Room Workouts
- Dorm Room AMRAP Workout by Pumps and Iron
- Dorm Room Exercises by SR Trends
- Total Body Dorm Room Workout by Lauren Gleisberg