Fall is officially here! In some places the weather is starting to cool down, leaves are changing colors, Starbucks is serving Pumpkin Spice Lattes again, and it’s nearly time to wear scarves and eat turkey. However, where I live in Southern California it is hotter than it has been all Summer with temperatures in the 100’s all this week… oh well.
Despite what it may say outside, it is still the beginning of the fall semester of my Junior year of college. This is my 3rd year in college and my 3rd year (6th semester) sharing my semester goals tips with all of you. It’s crazy looking back at all my goals from previous semesters and seeing the progress I have made.
Before I starting doing this I was never one for making goals, or sharing my goals or progress with others. Since doing this I have discovered that sharing my goals with the world is a great way to keep myself accountable and cause change in my life.
Since my semester consists of 15 weeks of classes I like to set 15 goals and follow up on them by sharing my results after the semester is over. Ready to see what I have in store for this semester? Here are my goals for this semester:
- Get all A’s and B’s in my classes.
- Not miss any Her Campus deadlines.
- Spend 15 minutes each day stretching or doing yoga.
- Eat out no more than 3 times a week.
- Spend more time with my roommates and friends.
- Get used to wearing glasses.
- Learn to say “no” and stop signing up for things.
- Create, and stick to, a food budget.
- Celebrate my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend with a nice date.
- Make my bed every morning.
- Clean my room at least once a week.
- Reach my steps goal on my phone 5 times a week.
- Use my crock pot at least 3 times.
- Post once a week on Dani Dearest.
- Save 10% of all paychecks.
Are one of your goals to be more organized this semester?
I’ve created a free 5 day e-mail course to help you prepare for a new year, semester, or quarter of classes. Everything that you need to do to get organized, in 5 simple days. Check it out:
What are your goals for the semester? Share them with me in the comments! I’d love to hear them.