Today I have an incredibly exciting new project to share with you! Introducing:
What is it?
Millennial Q&A is a segment (half podcast, half blog post) where my best friend Sara and I answer questions that you submit to us. We’re talking college tips, interview advice, dating scenarios, friend drama, financial troubles, career struggles, and more.
In each episode we’re answering a collection of questions all surrounding a specific topic or theme.
This segment’s theme? College 101.
Tell us what you think about this segment & what you want to hear – in the comments below!
In This Episode…
In this episode of Millennial Q&A we’re talking about:
- How to choose the perfect major for you & how to leverage it post-graduation to get a job
- What you can do to become a morning person & not be miserable while doing so
- Important for students struggling early morning classes!
- Great ways to get an A in a subject that you’re bad at & why realistic expectations are important
- And lastly, what we do to handle stress on super busy days (like those days when I juggled 3 jobs and 20 credits of classes at once!)
Ask Us A Question
Looking for advice on, well, anything in life? Submit your questions to us and we might cover it in the next segment!