Today’s new episode of Millennial Q&A we’re talking about money and finances!
Tell us what you think about this segment & what you want to hear – in the comments below!
In This Episode…
In this episode of Millennial Q&A we’re talking about:
- How to set up a monthly budget
- What really do you spend money on?
- Do I even need a budget?
- What’s the point?
- TIP: Read “The Young Adult’s Guide to Starting a Budget“
- Renting vs buying a place
- Pros, cons, and questions when considering both
- Credit cards
- Do I need one?
- How can I bet smart when using one?
*Important note: We are not financial advisers or any sort of financial experts.
Ask Us A Question
Looking for advice on, well, anything in life? Submit your questions to us and we might cover it in the next segment!
In this episode: