I have a great surprise for you today! With the help of Pam at Hodge Podge Moments, I’m hosting a Secret Santa Exchange for bloggers! Ready to hear how it works and to sign up? I’ll break it down into steps for you.
1. Fill out this form by November 22 to sign up.
3. Receive your buddy’s information via the email address you provided on November 23rd and write an introduction post on your blog. (Details will come in an email about what to include.)
4. Cyberstalk (be kind!) your buddy to learn more about them. Check out their blog, twitter, pinterest, and other social media accounts to see what they’re into and learn about them.
5. Send a $10 (minimum) gift to your buddy by December 10. (You can include a return address on your package, but please leave off your name to keep it “secret!”)
6. Link up with us on December 22nd and reveal your gift! This will also be when your buddy comments on your post and lets you know they sent it!
7. For the rest of December & January, shower your buddies with social media love! (You’ll have a buddy who sends you stuff and then the buddy that you send stuff to!)
If you have any questions, feel free to message Pam or me! Also, please spread the word about this great holiday fun! The more bloggers we get involved, the more fun it’ll be for everyone!
We ask that you include the badge on your blog sidebar (with a link back to this post) or in a post to spread the word since this is the first time for this event! (We also appreciate social media love of course!)
We’re very excited for this event to kick off! Make sure to sign up ASAP!