I’m officially a “twenty-something blogger.” That’s right, today is my 20th birthday, and America’s 204th birthday.
Last year on my birthday I shared 19 things that I learned in my 19 years of living in a letter to my 9 year old self. What a mouthful, right?
This year I’ve decided to do something a little different: I’m creating a “bucket-list” of sorts for 20 things to do to celebrate my 20 years of living. Some of these are smaller simple things, while some of them are bigger things that might not happen.
Here they are!
- Go on an airplane: Yeah you heard that right, I’ve never been on an airplane.
- Go out of the USA’s West Coast.
- Go on a train.
- Go to Disneyland’s Dapper Day.
- Launch my first E-Course.
- Actually do something for my 21st birthday.
- Try every recipe that I’ve “saved” from online.
- Go on a spontaneous adventure.
- Add something small to my tattoo.
- Go horseback riding again.
- Attend Her Campus’ College Fashion Week.
- Live with my best friends.
- Hike to the Hollywood sign.
- Get a new laptop.
- Meet some of my fellow college bloggers or HC Presidents.
- Pet an elephant.
- Go to Vegas again.
- Make a full time income off my blog.
- Create a video of my Junior year in college.
- Be on track and have everything planned to graduate.
Wow, making that is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be!
What are you hoping to do this year?