I was really surprised about how making these goals and sharing them on here helped keep me accountable to them and made me feel like I had to follow these goals that I set.
Two days ago I moved back into my dorm on campus and today I start classes for this semester!
I figured that there was no better time to start setting my goals for this semester than right now!
I had never publicly set goals before, and the positive results surprised me. So I am back to do it again this term!
So here we go, my semester goals.
There are 15 weeks in this semester, so I am going to set 15 goals to complete by the end of those 15 weeks.
1. Get at least a B in all my courses (especially Dinosaurs!)
2. Decide on what I want to major and declare for that major.
3. Be able to run 1 mile nonstop in under 10 minutes. If I can accomplish that then start working on 1.5 miles nonstop.
4. Go to the gym at least once a week.
5. Start up my school’s chapter of Her Campus and run it smoothly.
6. Make at least 2 close friends at school.
7. Learn how to do my taxes.
8. Reach 12k page views on Dani Dearest per month.
9. Find more scholarships for school for next year.
10. Work my local professional theatre’s production of Mary Poppins.
11. Continue to use my planner every day, maybe create a new way to use it more effectively.
12. Bump up my GPA by at least 0.2
13. Don’t drink more than 3 Starbucks drinks per week. (Exception: Tech week!)
14. Continue to take steps to manage my anxiety.
15. Be genuinely happy.
“Setting up goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
– Tony Robbins
Have you made goals for this semester? If so tell me in the comments below! I would love to hear your goals and we can work to keep each other accountable!