15 goals for the 15 weeks of the spring semester. #SemesterGoals #college #university http://danidearest.com/Last semester I made a list of goals that I stuck to and then shared my results at the end of the semester.

I was really surprised about how making these goals and sharing them on here helped keep me accountable to them and made me feel like I had to follow these goals that I set.

Two days ago I moved back into my dorm on campus and today I start classes for this semester!

I figured that there was no better time to start setting my goals for this semester than right now!

I had never publicly set goals before, and the positive results surprised me. So I am back to do it again this term!

So here we go, my semester goals.

There are 15 weeks in this semester, so I am going to set 15 goals to complete by the end of those 15 weeks.

1. Get at least a B in all my courses (especially Dinosaurs!)

2. Decide on what I want to major and declare for that major.

3. Be able to run 1 mile nonstop in under 10 minutes. If I can accomplish that then start working on 1.5 miles nonstop.

4. Go to the gym at least once a week.

5. Start up my school’s chapter of Her Campus and run it smoothly.

6. Make at least 2 close friends at school.

7. Learn how to do my taxes.

8. Reach 12k page views on Dani Dearest per month.

9. Find more scholarships for school for next year.

10. Work my local professional theatre’s production of Mary Poppins.

11. Continue to use my planner every day, maybe create a new way to use it more effectively.

12. Bump up my GPA by at least 0.2

13. Don’t drink more than 3 Starbucks drinks per week. (Exception: Tech week!)

14. Continue to take steps to manage my anxiety.

15. Be genuinely happy.

“Setting up goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”

– Tony Robbins

Have you made goals for this semester? If so tell me in the comments below! I would love to hear your goals and we can work to keep each other accountable!

Pinterest Instagram BlogLovin' Twitter Image Map

Semester Goals: Spring 2015

16 thoughts on “Semester Goals: Spring 2015

• January 20, 2015 at 12:51 pm

Goal setting is so important. Your goal of not drinking more than 3 cups of Starbucks drinks gave me a chuckle. Good luck on your goals!

• January 20, 2015 at 1:24 pm

Haha I’m glad it made you laugh! Since I have a Starbucks on my campus.. it’s a real struggle!

Dani

• January 20, 2015 at 1:27 pm

This post reminded me that I need to write down my goals for this upcoming year! Good luck on yours!

• January 20, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Thank you! It’s crazy that writing down goals publicly helps me keep to them.. but hey, whatever works!

• January 20, 2015 at 1:53 pm

I think setting semester goals is such a good idea! It’s something I’ve done since freshman year of high school. I definitely feel you on that Starbucks goal, I seriously drink a caramel frap a day, even in the dead of winter. Good luck on your goals, be sure to keep us updated!
    Colleen recently posted…New Semester!My Profile

• January 20, 2015 at 3:06 pm

Thanks so much! Starbucks can get really addicting, I agree. I’ll be sure to update! 🙂

Dani

• May 24, 2015 at 1:51 pm

That is pretty cool how much you achieved this semester. In 15 short weeks a lot can change, but you showed that it has to start with you. I really think I should do this next semester. For now take it easy for the summer.

• Pingback: Semester Goals Spring 2015: RESULTS!

• July 29, 2015 at 7:24 pm

Great idea! I usually make yearly goals and then find myself looking at the list only a few times during the year and never quite getting all of them done. I love how you’ve chosen 15 goals for 15 weeks, and how you set goals by semester. Your goals definitely seem realistic and attainable but still meaningful!

Pinning this for reference for when I set up my goals for the upcoming semester!

(I’ve actually been surfing your blog for like an hour straight and pinning ALL THE THINGS 😀 Yay for planning for junior year!)

• July 29, 2015 at 7:29 pm

Hey Holly! Thanks so much for stopping by, I’m so excited that you’re sticking around and loving my content!! I hope to see more of you, feel free to reach out if you need anything 🙂