Classes are finally back in session, and I’m getting even busier.
For the 4th semester in a row, I am here to share my 15 goals for the 15 weeks of the semester! I’ve found that sharing these keeps me accountable and helps me to feel more accomplished at the end of the semester.
This time I even wrote down the goals and hung them right next to my desk, so that I can be reminded of what I should be working toward.
Ready? Here we go!
1. Get at least a B in all classes + bonus points if I make the Dean’s List again!
2. Don’t miss any deadlines for my Her Campus chapter.
3. Finish my paper for my Jesus in Film and History class before the day before it’s due.
4. Sell all my old textbooks which I was left with after last semester.
5. Limit eating out to only 2x a week… aka: cook for myself more often!
6. Decide on a planner for next year.
7. Post on Dani Dearest 6 times per month.
8. Go someplace over spring break!
9. Feel more well rested.
10. Keep my bedroom generally clean.
11. Make $2,500 from Dani Dearest all semester.
12. Work at least 3 remote hours each week (in addition to the hours I get by going into the office.)
13. Get housing figured out for next year (this is such a pain!)
14. Share my blog on my personal Facebook page. (Very few of my friends and family know about Dani Dearest..)
15. Get a summer internship.
Not sure how to make your own goals list? Check out my guide on making goals to improve productivity!
What are your goals this semester, or season?